New Family Information
Welcome to St. Timothy’s! This page has helpful information as well as useful links to help prepare you for the next school year. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Admissions Team firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-787-3011.
Please RSVP for the New Family Breakfast on August 14, 2018, at 8:30 a.m.
Besides regular emails from the Admissions office, you will receive two emails from STS Administration this summer. An email will be sent at the end of June and at the end of July that will provide you with very important information for the new school year. If you do not receive these emails, please contact the Admissions Team at email@example.com.
- 2018-2019 Academic Calendar
- New Student/Family Breakfast
- Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten Play Date
- Summer Reading and Math
- Middle School Fall Sports Tryouts
- Friends of St. Timothy's (parent volunteer organization)
- Required Health Forms
- Campus Dining
- Used Uniforms (Starts Tuesday, June 12 and runs M-Thu 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. except the week of July 2-July 6)
- After School Care Registration (available in June)
- Parents' Guide to STS
- The Annual Fund
- Titan Athletic Club
Middle School Technology
Our website provides parents with access to important information throughout the year. Access to the MySTS portal and Veracross requires a user log-in. You will receive an email by the end of July notifying you of your user log-in information. Your log-in credentials will give you access to both the MySTS portal and Veracross. Middle School students will receive log-in credentials at school.
The MySTS portal page is accessed from the top menu bar on our homepage. You will need your log-in credentials to access this page. The MySTS page includes the latest weekly newsletter information and the following links:
- School Calendar
- Family and Student Directories
- All School Handbooks, including General, Lower School, Middle School and Athletics
- Important Forms
- Summer Reading & Math Information
- Friends of St. Timothy's (parent organization)
Veracross is our primary academic information management tool. Faculty, staff, students, and parents can interface with Veracross online. It is used by teachers to communicate important information to parents. The school event calendar can also be accessed in Veracross.
A link to Veracross can be found after logging into the MySTS portal page, and you will automatically be logged in if you have already logged into the MySTS portal.
The school event calendar is visible on Veracross (once you have your log-in credentials) as well as on the STS website at http://www.sttimothys.org/calendar. You can subscribe to either calendar using an iCal feed.