Frequently Asked Questions
Our students at St. Timothy's are loved as children, prepared as students, and known as individuals. Read more...
School starts at 8:00 a.m. but students may arrive as early as 7:30 a.m. for supervised care at no cost. Students may enter the classroom at 7:50 a.m. Dismissal times are as follows:
- Pre-Kindergarten Half Day: 12:30 p.m.
- Pre-Kindergarten Full Day: 2:30 p.m.
- Kindergarten - Second Grade: 2:45 p.m.
- Third and Fourth Grade: 3:00 p.m.
- Fifth through Eighth Grade: 3:05 p.m.
Students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade may attend After School Care until 6:00 p.m. on a regular or drop-in basis. There is a fee for this program.
Details about the application requirements can be found on our Apply page.