Our master plan envisions our campus with over 55,000 square feet of new/renovated buildings and three acres of new/redesigned outdoor space, constructed in at least three distinct phases. It includes a performing arts space, athletic space, early childhood space, a new dining hall/parish hall, field and playground space, on-campus parking, a new entrance and bell tower, and more.
Phase 1A - Completed in Spring 2021
In spring of 2021, a new multi-use field, loop trail, amphitheater and a new/relocated Lisa Permar Ham Memorial Playground space on the school’s additional property along Gates Street was completed after a successful capital campaign.
- A two-story building along Six Forks Road with a dining hall/parish hall and full-service kitchen, a stage, fine and performing arts classroom/studio space, and early-childhood classrooms
- Additional wing added to the Phase 1 building for extra arts, admission and office space
- Play space and grounds improvements
- Demolition of the original dining hall/parish hall
- New gymnasium, with expanded locker rooms and training room
- New church offices, music rooms, parlor, nursery and reception space
- Renovation of office space in main classroom building to create collaborative classroom space
- Driveway renovation to create a “pedestrian plaza” through the center of campus
- Demolition of the old gymnasium and creation of up to 100 additional parking spots
- Relocation of the Learning Garden and enhancement of the main courtyard