Join us for our annual Fall Festival!
All STS families and church parishioners are invited to attend.
- Friday, September 27, 2019
- 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- STS Campus
Listed below is information regarding admission, concessions, dinner, and parking.
After School Care ends at 5:30 p.m. on Sep. 27.
To ensure this is a fun STS family event, Fall Festival is not open to the public. Siblings of current students are invited to attend, as well as parishioners of St. Timothy's Church. The Admission Wristband includes unlimited jumps on the amazing jump houses, entrance into the Middle School zone for middle schoolers, 1 cake walk visit, 1 hair spray booth visit, and 1 ring toss turn. Additional tickets will need to be purchased for all other activities including the dunk booth.
- Admission Wristbands for children 4 and older: $20.00 each at the event
- All parents and children 3 and under must also wear a wristband (no charge)
- After September 22, admission wristbands will cost $20.00 each and will only be sold at the check-in table at the Fall Festival the evening of September 27. They will not be available for purchase online after September 22.
Concession & Activity Tickets
Concession and Activity tickets are used to purchase concessions and to participate in extra activities.
- Tickets may be purchased at the Fall Festival at $1 per ticket (cash or check).
- Concessions cost 1 ticket each and include drinks, candy, and chips. Dippin’ Dots are 4 tickets.
- Glow sticks are 4 for 1 ticket (or $1).
- Activities cost between 1 to 2 tickets. Scroll down for a description of our special activities.
Dinner - Pre-order Only
Dinner orders close at midnight on Sep. 22.
We’re excited to offer some new food options for Fall Festival. Dinner will be provided by Hungry Howies, Jersey Mike’s Subs, and The Simple Greek and is available only to those who pre-order by Sunday, September 22 at midnight. Dinner can be picked up in the Dining Hall during Fall Festival, and Dippin’ Dots can be picked up under the Bailey Archway. We will order extra Dippin’ Dots but to ensure your scoop, we recommend pre-ordering. Thank you to La Blue Water for donating bottles of water.
Hungry Howies: $2.00 per slice or $12 per large pie
- Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza
Jersey Mike’s Subs: $8
- Turkey Sandwich with cheese on white bread, chips, cookie, and a bottle of water
- Ham sandwich with cheese on white bread, chips, cookie, and a bottle of water
- Italian Sub with provolone, ham, proscuittini, cappacuolo, salami and pepperoni, chips, cookie, and a bottle of water
The Simple Greek: $8
- Chicken bowl - lemon rice, grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, feta, tzatziki and a bottle of water
- Falafel bowl - lemon rice, falafel, lettuce, tomato, feta, tzatziki and a bottle of water
- Chicken pita - grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, feta, tzatziki and a bottle of water
Dippin’ Dots: $4
- Rainbow (lactose free) or Cookies and Cream
- Lower School Zone: The Lower School Zone will be located in the courtyard and is intended for lower school students in grades preK - 4. The zone will include inflatables, games, and music.
- Middle School Zone: The Middle School Zone will be located on the Ham playground (adjacent to Six Forks) and is intended for students in grades 5-8. The zone will include a DJ, karaoke, games, and inflatables. The gym will also be open to middle school students. Activities include three-on-three basketball, corn hole, and pickle ball. Students must have a wristband to enjoy the activities in the gym.
Cake Walk: Win yummy goodies at our 4th annual cake walk! Each wristband purchase includes one turn at the Cake Walk. Additional turns cost 2 tickets each.
Ring Toss: Each turn receives 3 opportunities to toss a ring at a set of bottles. Get a ring on a bottle and you win the bottle (beverage)! One turn at the Ring Toss is included with each wristband. Additional turns cost 1 ticket.
Hair Spray and Hair Extension Booth: Color your hair crazy or add some hair extensions! Each wristband purchase includes one visit to the Hair Spray Booth. Hair extensions and additional visits cost 2 tickets each.
Dunk Tank: This is your chance to send your favorite STS staff member into the cold water. One ticket will get you three attempts at the dunk tank! This activity is sponsored by the Student Council and all proceeds will be donated to a charity.
Lollipop Tree: One ticket gets you a chance to pull a prize-winning lollipop from the Lollipop tree, or if you lose, win a Dum-Dum!
Spin for a Donut: Spin our prize wheel for 1 ticket for a chance to win a Duck Donut (donated by the Trimyer Family).
We couldn't do this event without our awesome parent volunteers! Please consider signing up online for at least one 30 minute shift during the event. Ticket sales, dinner distribution, and concession sales are just some of the shifts available. Thank you for helping us make this event run smoothly.
- Admission wristbands and tickets will be available at the check-in table before the event.
- All attendees must wear a wristband (no cost for adults or children 3 and under).
- Please read important parking information below.
- Please consider volunteering. Contact email@example.com if you would like to volunteer.
NOTE: To ensure this is a fun STS family event, Fall Festival is not open to the public. Siblings of current students are invited to attend, as well as parishioners of St. Timothy's Church.
Important Parking Options
Parking is available after 5:00 p.m. in the Landmark building lot at 4601 Six Forks Road.
Please help us respect our neighbors and do not park at the Lassiter, North Hills, or on Rowan or Gates Streets. Security has been hired to enforce this policy.