After School Care
The After School Care (ASC) program is available to all St. Timothy's students and is held on school days from dismissal until 6:00 p.m. The ASC program is an extension of the safe, supervised, nurturing environment of St. Timothy’s School. The goals of ASC are to provide students with structured play, an opportunity to complete homework assignments, and access to extracurricular activities.
All parents planning to use our ASC program either full-time or on a drop-in basis should complete the online ASC registration form.
Please note that there is no ASC on the first and last days of school. ASC will close at 5:00 p.m. on September 27, December 20, March 6, and April 3.
A director, an assistant director, and twenty enthusiastic counselors run the program. During “ASC", the students have time to interact with one another, participate in organized activities, complete homework assignments, enjoy a snack, make new friends and have fun!
This fee-based program is available to students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. ASC is held in the following locations:
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten: Kindergarten Center
- First through fourth grades: Dining Hall
- Middle School: Classrooms in the Middle School Wing
We offer two ASC options: full-time or drop-in.
- Full-time: $225 per month
- Sibling Full-time: $180 per month
- Drop-in fee: $25 must be paid on the day of drop-in care
- ASC will close at 5:00 p.m. the last day on December 20, March 6, and April 3.
- No ASC on the first and last day of school.
The rules of ASC are simple. After School Care counselors ask the students to follow directions the first time they are given, to always do their best, and to be respectful and kind to those around them. The students will learn how to treat others as they would like to be treated.
After School Care Director
Office Hours: 10:45 a.m.-6:00 p.m., M-F