After School Care
The After School Care (ASC) program is available to all St. Timothy's students and is held on school days from 3:00 until 6:00 p.m. The ASC program is an extension of the safe, supervised, nurturing environment of St. Timothy’s School. The goals of ASC are to provide students with structured play and an opportunity to complete homework assignments. ASC will follow the safety protocols in place for the 2021-2022 school year.
All STS students are eligible for our After School Care program and there is no wait-list. Families planning to use our ASC program full-time should complete the online ASC registration form (please see registration details and deadlines below).
- There will be no ASC on the first and last days of school.
- ASC will close at 5:00 p.m. on the half-day before Christmas Break, and the half-day before Spring Break.
This fee-based program is available to students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
- $225/month for one student, $405/month for two students, and $585/month for three students
- Payments for full-time registration are due monthly (September - May) and is handled through your VC Pay account.
- Middle school students who are registered for full-time ASC and decide to participate on an STS athletic team will receive a discount for that season.
- Drop-in students are permitted in ASC for a daily fee of $30. Payment is due the day of the student’s attendance. A late fee of $5 is added for payments not received within one week of a student’s attendance.
- If you have an outstanding balance at the end of the first semester, your child will not be allowed to use ASC until the balance is paid in full.
- Registration closes at midnight on August 11
The rules of ASC are simple. After School Care counselors ask the students to follow directions the first time they are given, to always do their best, and to be respectful and kind to those around them. The students will learn how to treat others as they would like to be treated.
After School Care Director
Office Hours: 10:45 a.m.-6:00 p.m., M-F