After School Care
The After School Care (ASC) program is available to all St. Timothy's students and is held on school days from dismissal until 6:00 p.m. The ASC program is an extension of the safe, supervised, nurturing environment of St. Timothy’s School. The goals of ASC are to provide students with structured play and an opportunity to complete homework assignments.
All STS students are eligible for our After School Care program and there is no wait-list. Families planning to use our ASC program should complete the online ASC registration form (please see registration details and deadlines below).
Please note that there is no ASC on the first and last days of school. The first day of ASC for this year will be Friday, August 21. ASC will close at 5:00 p.m. on the half-day before Christmas Break, and the half-day before Spring Break.
This fee-based program is available to students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. Plans for ASC are as follows:
- There will be no daily drop-in option for ASC.
- Parents may elect to register for the full year of ASC, or they may register for 3-month increments (August through November; December through February; March through June).
- The cost of ASC will be unchanged from last year--$225/month for one student, $405/month for two students, and $585/month for three students.
- ASC will follow our social distancing guidelines and will be largely (though not exclusively) outdoors, weather permitting. While the small group cohorts of the school day will be maintained whenever possible, those groups may be mixed among single grade levels in outdoor settings where social distancing is maintained.
Registration Windows and Deadlines
- August 14 is the deadline to register your child for the full year of ASC or for the first three months of ASC (August/September, October, and November).
- November 10-24 will be the second registration window. You may register your child for the remainder of the year or for the second three months of ASC (December, January, February).
- February 8-22 will be the third registration window. You may register your child for the remainder of the year or for the last three months of ASC (March, April, May/June).
The rules of ASC are simple. After School Care counselors ask the students to follow directions the first time they are given, to always do their best, and to be respectful and kind to those around them. The students will learn how to treat others as they would like to be treated.
After School Care Director
Office Hours: 10:45 a.m.-6:00 p.m., M-F