We engage, challenge, nurture, and love our students while building strong foundations that will guide them in successful lifelong journeys. We are committed to making our school affordable and accessible. Financial aid is available, and we encourage families to apply for any level of support. The school provides financial aid on the basis of demonstrated family financial need.
Please note that the enrollment deposit of $1000 per student is due at the time of enrollment and is included in the total tuition amount. Tuition and fees for the 2022-2023 school year will be posted in January of 2022.
Tuition Payment Plans and Other Fees
- Paid in full by June 15, 2022 (a $50 discount applies to all tuition paid in full before this date).
- Two equal installments due in June and October of 2022
- Four equal installments due June 15, 2022, October 1, 2022, January 1, 2023 and April 1, 2023. A $60 surcharge will apply per payment.
- Monthly installments for 10 months (a $600 surcharge applies to tuition paid in monthly installments).
New Family Fee
- A $500 technology fee applies to grades 5-8 and is added into your tuition payments.
- A $100 athletic fee per sport applies to grades 6-8.
- A $1500 withdrawal fee will apply on or after May 1, 2022.
- After School Care (ASC) is not included in tuition. Please refer to our After School Care information for fees.
- Convenience fees of approximately 3% apply to pay tuition by credit card.