How to Apply
We are excited that you've chosen to include St. Timothy's School in your search. The Admissions Office staff is committed to providing you with the resources that will make this process thorough, timely, and meaningful. It is our expectation that you will find a highly personalized approach with the warmth, caring, support, and nurturing that exemplifies St. Timothy's School.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions during the application process.
- November 2021: Admissions assessments begin
- January 14, 2022: Financial aid deadline
- January 21, 2022: Application deadline
- February 18, 2022: PK and K notification
- March 4, 2022: Grades 1-8 notification
- March 4, 2022: PK & K commit date
- March 18, 2022: Grades 1-8 commit date
Please note that a $100.00 non-refundable application fee will be due at the time you submit your initial application.
What to Expect After Submitting Application
Applicants with current St. Timothy’s siblings already in attendance will receive an earlier notification in order to make a decision collectively.