Health & Safety
Our commitment to the health, wellness, and safety of each student is evident by the presence of a full-time registered nurse, full-time counselor, and professional security officers on campus.
Important Health Forms
Every student must have an Emergency Health Information Form on file with the nurse. In addition, if a student needs medication during school, even over-the-counter medicines, a Medication Release Form must be on file with the school nurse. All new students and sixth graders must have a Comprehensive Physical Form on file with the school nurse.
Our comprehensive counseling program includes individual counseling as well as small and large group counseling. In addition, monthly classroom guidance is provided to students in kindergarten through fourth grade covering topics that range from respect and honesty to listening and problem solving skills.
- employ professional security officers on campus daily from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- partner with Kane Security from our North Hills neighbors to provide daily crossing guard duty, as well as special events and after-hours security needs
- close campus to all vehicles and pedestrians during the school day
- keep all buildings locked and require all visitors to first check in at the main office
- conduct regular emergency drills with our students and staff
- perform periodic safety and security audits by qualified professionals to be certain our safety procedures reflect the best practices in our field